Favorite Sites for Complimentary Clipart and Photos

I utilize a lot of visuals in my work. I prefer to use my own photographs and to depict my own illustrations. When it's not applied or possible to use my own work, I rely on a handful of websites that provide copyright friendly images. Those images are licensed equally public domain or Creative Commons Attribution.

Images that are licensed as public domain do not require any commendation. When a creator gives his or her paradigm a public domain license, he or she waives all rights to the paradigm, including the right to attribution. A Creative Commons Nada License (CC0) is another way to country that the piece of work has been put into the public domain.

Images with a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-By) license tin be shared and reused as long as attribution is given. There are other Creative Commons licenses that are more restrictive. They include ShareAlike, Noncommercial, and NoDerivatives.